Experienced Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
For multiple Denver communities
Interested candidates should possess extensive knowledge in the following:
HVAC and CPO Certifications (a MUST!), Excavation and Plumbing, Electrical, Boilers / hot water heaters, Drywall, Appliance repairs, Apartment turnover (scheduling techs, vendors, and following up for quality control), and train on state of the art technology for new site systems.
The ideal candidate must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and insurance.
You will required to be in the on-call rotation for emergencies, some weekends and after hours, and participating in and enforcing snow removal protocol.
Salary based on experience and certifications. EOE
Apartment Maintenance Technician
Apartment Maintenance Technician / Groundskeeper needed for Multiple Metro Denver Communities
Apartment Maintenance Technician / Groundskeeper needed for multiple Metro Denver Communities
This position may require occasional travel within the DTC area.
We are looking to hire someone with basic skills in the following fields:
- Hot water heaters
- Appliance repairs
- Apartment turnover (painting may be included)
- Customer satisfaction attitude
The ideal candidate must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and insurance. You will be required to be on an on-call rotation for emergencies, some weekends and after hours, and must be available for snow removal when necessary. Salary consideration based on experience and attitude.
Silva-Markham Partners is a growing property management company, which will provide its employees with opportunities for advancement.
Health benefits after 60 days, 401K after one year. EOE
Manager & Assistant Manager for Tax Credit Communities
compensation: salary and bonus potential based on experience
employment type: full-time
Manager & Assistant Manager needed for different locations in Metro Denver area
The ideal candidate must be organized, have the ability to work well with little supervision, provide caring and compassionate customer service, be self-motivated, proactive and a team player. Tax credit a MUST.
- Establish positive business relationships with residents, vendors, management, co-workers, ownership, housing authorities, etc.
- Answer Phones and pre-qualify using tax credit guidelines
- Tour prospects
- Follow up to establish a report and close the sale
- Process applications and tax credit paperwork
- Assist manager with posting of rent and collections
- Prepare annual recertifications and leases
- Establish a positive rapport with local Housing Authority
- Work well with residents in cooperation with resident services coordinator
Enter maintenance requests into OneSite and follow up to ensure resident satisfaction
- Enter all traffic, applications, and other activity into OneSite software daily
Immediately advise management and maintenance of any curb appeal and / or maintenance issues
- Help the team increase Resident Retention
*Some travel to cover at a nearby sister community required
Salary based on experience and perceived ability to represent our company in a courteous and professional manner. Commissions paid on new move-ins. Health benefits after 60 days, 401K eligible after one year. Excellent opportunity for future advancement with a growing company. EOE